There was a time when reputation alone was enough to generate new clients for businesses in the accountancy and finance industry. But, if you’re still depending on referrals and word-of-mouth for new business, you’re missing opportunities to grow your firm every single day.
Consider this: 97% of people research local professional services online before making a purchase decision. It’s no wonder then that 77% of professional firms rely on their online presence to generate new business leads (sources: BIA/Kelsey; Hinge).
But, having a website isn’t enough…
If you want your business to actually be found by your ideal prospects when they’re looking for the services you offer, you must be using strategic online marketing. Traditional, interruptive advertising is out. Accounting and financial marketing isn’t about shouting louder than your competitors (and tarnishing your professional reputation in the process).
Instead, it’s about being more helpful and offering up the expertise that your ideal clients need. When done correctly, new marketing ensures you never miss an opportunity to engage prospects, establish your industry authority and earn new clients.
In fact, with strategic marketing you:
- Ensure your firm is found first whenever a potential client is looking for your services (Google rewards original content with higher search rankings)
- Establish a powerful online presence for your business
- Solidify your reputation as a leader in your niche
- Remain front-of-mind when ready-to-buy clients need your services
Why this matters to you…
The number of accounting and financial firms engaging in online marketing is on the rise year-on-year BUT the number of accounting firms engaging in ineffective marketing is also on the rise, with 63% of firms failing to track and measure the ROI of any of their marketing efforts (source: Wolters Kluwer).
This is actually an opportunity for you to separate your firm from the competition.
You know accounting and financial marketing works, so why not get it right the first time? While your competitors engage in “hope” marketing (trying a whole lot of different marketing efforts and hoping that something works), you can be certain that your firm is found first whenever and wherever a potential client is looking for your services and that you’re standing out as the undisputed authority in your market.
What you get…
We’ve been helping firms grow for decades, which means we know what works for YOU. When you commission Propero’s accounting and financial marketing services, you engage the support of our entire team of marketing experts, including our in-house copywriters, advertising pros, SEO specialists and graphic designers.
Here’s what you get:
- Original, targeted marketing content for your website and for distribution… WHICH MEANS you earn higher search rankings (Google rewards original content after all), build authority in your industry and ensure that your business is front-of-mind whenever a potential client needs your services
- Strategic campaign design and implementation… WHICH MEANS you establish a strong online brand presence and attract prospective clients with valuable, relevant information
- Customised, automated lead-nurturing processes… WHICH MEANS you instantly respond with relevant content whenever someone shows interest in your firm (and you only ever speak to pre-warmed leads that have been introduced to your services)
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS
How can we help?
Leave a message below and a member of the senior team will be in touch.
All communications are of a business nature. To remove yourself from communications at any time, use the unsubscribe link in our emails or reply for personal assistance.
We are a professional services marketing consultancy. We initiate conversations with right-fit new business enquiries and hand them over to you to close into sales.
© 2018 Propero Partners
14 Gower's Walk