How to generate right-fit enquiries and nurture them into clients
Propero Partners is hosting its popular London breakfast event on the 26th June.
Since the implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it has been unclear for some small and medium-sized professional services firms how to continue with their marketing methods.
This event will not only talk through the GDPR in regards to marketing, (including the realities of how it has impacted businesses so far) but will also teach business owners and executives compliant marketing methods that enables proactive firms to get ahead.
26th June 2018
Farmers & Fletchers, 3 Cloth Street, London, EC1A 7LD
What you’ll learn…
Over the half-day workshop (08:30-12:30), you’ll learn how to align your firm’s marketing strategy with the new GDPR, and create a compliant marketing strategy tailored towards your business’ success. Over the course of the morning, you’ll learn:
- The new opportunities the GDPR brings for marketers
- What marketing channels to use for your firm
- How to use new or existing marketing channels affectively
- How to target a high quantity of right-fit clients compliantly
- How to position your firm as an expert in the eyes of your target audience
- How to move your prospective clients closer to a sale without annoying them
- How to reengage existing clients
Jonathan Phillips is senior partner at Propero Partners, a digital marketing consultancy for professional services firms.
With decades of experience within B2B marketing, both to UK and international audiences, Jonathan specialises in developing and implementing expertly-led business growth and client attraction strategies.