With competition in the finance sector consistently on the rise, standing out from the crowd becomes a lot harder. However, equally steep advances in digital technology has meant that progressive firms hold opportunities that others are missing out on.
Rather than playing catch up, understand how the top firms are leveraging digital methods to achieve positive results, ultimately widening the gap between themselves and other financial services firms.
How can digital methods facilitate your efforts to put your firm ahead?
Ensuring your firm has a strong digital presence opens up new ways of marketing your services, which in turn will allow you to reach a whole new audience of online users.
Just some of the digital tools you can utilise are:
- A blog on your website
- Social media advertising platforms (for paid and organic posts)
- Search engine marketing platforms (SEM)
- Email marketing platforms, and so on…
With a plethora of marketing opportunities available, going digital means the opportunity to set yourself apart from the competition in the eyes of the clients.
However, if you choose not to embrace it, you’re letting up to 90% of the financial industry get ahead of you (Source: Propero Partners State Of Digital Marketing In Professional Services).
Not only is going digital now a necessity, but by-products of migrating to it are…
- A more cost effective and shorter turn-around time for content production
- More efficient ways of communicating with prospects, which can be automated for 24/7 open lines of conversation
- Versatile ways of getting your messages in-front of potential clients in a way that best resonates with them
- Demonstrating authority and establishing your position in the industry as a modern, progressive firm.
88% of financial services firms feel that businesses in professional services need to embrace proactive digital marketing in order to get ahead. (Source: Propero Partners State Of Digital Marketing In Professional Services).
If you’ve been working on migrating to digital for a while now but aren’t seeing results for your efforts, or, alternatively, you’re hesitant to start for fear of wasting time better spent elsewhere, get in touch. At Propero, we specialise in leveraging digital methods to generate real client attraction results for professional services firms across the UK – to find out what will work for your firm, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.