If you’re like 80% of I.T. consultants who believe that digital marketing won’t help the industry get ahead, then like 40% of those, you also run the risk of receiving no new business enquiries OR referrals per month (source: Propero’s The State of Digital Marketing in Professional Services UK Industry Report, 2017).
Consider this: 59% of surveyed I.T. consultancy firms report that they receive 1-10 new enquiries per month – and also admitted that they allocate ~£20k per year to marketing. This suggests that while the majority of firms feel that digital marketing won’t help them get ahead, it’s evident that it DOES help deliver a continuous stream of new business enquiries into their sales funnel.
Digital marketing gets you found first…
I.T. marketing isn’t about shouting louder than your competitors (and tarnishing your professional reputation in the process). Instead, it’s about being more helpful and offering up the expertise that your ideal clients need. When done correctly, new marketing ensures you never miss an opportunity to engage prospects, establish your industry authority and earn new clients. In fact, with strategic marketing you can:
- Ensure your firm is found first whenever a potential client is looking for your services (Google rewards original content with higher search rankings, after all)
- Connect the dots across the marketing landscape to ensure you’re everywhere your clients are
- Protect your reputation and stand out as a leader in your niche
- Remain front-of-mind when previous and potential clients are in the market for your services
Why this matters to you…
Where business growth in professional services firms is traditionally attributed to referrals and word of mouth, new survey data from Hinge shows that 63.3% of technology firms in particular consider attracting and developing new business as a top challenge in 2017.
The fact is, with increased competition from increasingly I.T. marketing-smart consultants, you’re slowing down your entire firm’s growth if you don’t have systems in place to attract, nurture and convert your best prospects into clients.
Strategic online marketing not only brings you a consistent stream of pre-warmed enquiries (i.e. people who are looking for the services you offer and are aware of your firm), it also ensures that your I.T. consultancy grows predictably and sustainably.
What you get…
Our experience in helping I.T. consultants grow through strategic I.T. marketing means that we know what works for professionals like you. When you commission Propero’s managed I.T. marketing services, you engage the support of our entire team of marketing experts, including our in-house copywriters, online advertising pros, SEO specialists, and graphic designers.
Here’s what you get:
- Original, targeted marketing content for your website and for distribution…. WHICH MEANS you earn higher search rankings, build authority in your practice area and ensure that your business is front-of-mind whenever a potential client needs your services
- Strategic campaign design and implementation… WHICH MEANS you establish a strong, professional online brand presence and attract prospective clients with valuable, relevant information
- Customised, automated lead-nurturing processes… WHICH MEANS you instantly respond with relevant content whenever someone shows interest in your business (and you only ever speak to pre-warmed leads that have been introduced to your services)
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FOR I.T FIRMS & PROFESSIONALS
The digital age is booming and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to ensure you stay ahead of the competition. This guide highlights common mistakes being made by I.T. firms and addresses the issues at hand.
We are a professional services marketing agency. We initiate conversations with right-fit new business enquiries and hand them over to you to close into sales.
© 2019 Propero Partners.