MAKING THE PHONE RING
Birmingham 13 June
Newcastle 14 June
Edinburgh 15 June
TICKETS only £49.99
How To Generate Right-Fit Enquiries And Nurture Them Into ‘Ready-To-Convert’ Leads
Propero Partners is expanding its popular London breakfast event, ‘Making The Phone Ring’, offering it as a new half-day workshop in three cities across the UK; Birmingham, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
Fierce competition is making it increasingly difficult for small and medium-sized professional services firms to get noticed. This workshop will be an opportunity for business owners and executives to learn the marketing methods that enable high-performance firms to get ahead.
You’ll learn how to STOP relying solely on referrals and START implementing proactive marketing techniques that will attract new clients and re-engage existing contacts – and nurture them into ‘ready-to-convert’ leads.
Tues 13 June
etc. venues –
150 Corporation Street
Wed 14 June
Crowne Plaza Newcastle –
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thur 15 June
G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh
1 George IV Bridge
What you’ll learn…
Over the half-day workshop (08:30-12:30), you’ll learn how to align your firm’s marketing strategy with its overall business objectives and create your own bespoke marketing plan, tailored to your business. The workshop will be delivered in two manageable segments:
- How to segment your high priority clients from the “maybe-laters”
- How to target your audience easily and quickly online
- Which marketing channels to use and how to use them effectively
- How to engage the lion’s share of enquiries looking for the solutions you provide
- How to stop your prospective clients from comparison shopping
- How to position yourself as an expert in the eyes of your target audience
- How to move your prospective clients closer to a sale without annoying them
- How best to reengage existing contacts
What you’ll get…
- A complimentary spread of pastries, teas, coffees and snacks
- The basis to create your bespoke marketing plan, tailored to your business
- A FREE copy of Propero Partners’ 2017 State of Digital Marketing In Professional Services Report
Our results speak for themselves…
About Your Trainer – James Noble
With an extensive background in business growth consultancy and strategic marketing, James has been helping firms of all sizes experience predictable and consistent business growth for decades.
Attend the workshop and if by the half-time coffee break you don’t think it’s right for you, simply speak to a member of the team who will issue a full refund, no questions asked.